PWS Enhanced Buffer Tube - Billet Machined 416 model
The PWS Enhanced Buffer Tube is the first major upgrade and improvement to the buffer tube in years. This one piece buffer tube is machined from a solid billet of 7075 aluminum in order to gain lightweight, strength and reliability. This billet machined version of the PWS Enhanced Buffer Tube is also referred to as the 416 model since it was designed to work with the HK 416 series rifles, but it will work with any mil-spec AR-15 lower receiver. The most notable features include:
- One piece construction eliminating the castle nut and ensuring that when installed, the buffer tube cannot become loose
- Attachment system automatically indexes the buffer tube perfectly straight
- The bottom of the interior buffer tube extends a lip into the receiver, supporting the bottom rear of the bolt carrier, counteracting the carrier tilt that occurs in some piston operating systems
- Two QD sling swivel attachements are machined into the front of the buffer tube allowing ambidextrous connection of your QD slings
- The buffer tube is fluted to allow debris to be pushed out of the way, and a drain hole has been placed in the bottom of the tube, allowing for draining of water when the rifle is parallel to the ground
*Tube Diameter fits Mil-Spec Sized Butt Stocks.