JP Tactical Compensator - 9mm - Black
This is the latest JP muzzle device developed specifically for the
optimal recoil control in a 9mm AR platform. It has two full baffles
designed to minimize recoil, stabilize the muzzle and keep it flat
during cycling. The front end has 3 short flash reducing prongs. The
compensator has a pin hole and is long enough for those wanting to
permanently pin and weld it on a 14.5" barrel to make it a 16" barrel. A
great looking and effective muzzle device with JP quality at a low
price. Perfect for that next 9mm build.
This ground up design
benefits from JP's years of recoil eliminator and tactical compensator
experience and is the result of numerous iterations spent on perfecting
port angle geometry. The final design is a flat shooting, functional
treatment with increased baffle surface area.
Include crush washer and installation instructions.
- Threads: 1/2x36
- Diameter: .860"
- Exit Hole: .406"
- Overall Length: 2.650"
- Overlaps barrel behind threads by 0.420"
- Redirects muzzle gases to cancel out a large portion of recoil impulse
- Provides dramatically improved sight recovery for faster follow-up shots
- Minimized muzzle rise
- Durable QPQ finish for low wear and long life span
- Meets NRA LE 3-Gun .875" OD rule
- Has pre-drilled shroud feature for easier pin and weld installation
- American made
- Includes 1/2" Crush Washer